Acceptable use of this website means work activities which support learning, communication and information gathering in a responsible, ethical and legal manner.
Unacceptable use of this website may lead to removal of privileges or enrolment:-
- Violation of the privacy or rights of other users.
- Use for commercial purposes.
- Breaching copyright law or other intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Use for any illegal activity.
- Use to threaten, harrass or unlawfully discriminate against others, such as display of sexually explicit or objectionable material.
- Storing or passing of inappropriate or objectionable material which may be offensive to others.
- Any attempt to deliberately introduce any damaging computer code or virus.
- Any attempt to alter hardware or software configurations at this site.
Access to some areas of this facility is via user passwords. The user is responsible at all times for the proper use of the password and for all access under the password.
It is a violation of conditions to use another facility’s password or to allow your password to be used by another facility.
Computer records are maintained for all usage of passwords to access sites. Access to any user may be limited or denied at the RCPA QAP’s discretion.
You may download, and print a copy of information or material from this site only for your personal, laboratory or non-commercial use and only in an unaltered form.
Information or material from this site may be used for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 and may only be reproduced as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968. (A copy of the Act is available at SCALEplus the legal information retrieval system owned by the Australian Attorney General's Department, at http://scaleplus.law.gov.au).
The material on this website may not be reproduced in whole or in part for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of the RCPA Quality Assurance Programs Pty Ltd.