In 2016, the RCPAQAP changed the platform for viewing online virtual images to Collibio web image viewer. This change was primarily to support viewing and management of slides from different slide scanners, which each have their own proprietary image formats.
To assist with the transition, participants were provided with access to a number of test images. Participants have been encouraged to test drive the application thoroughly and report any issues to the RCPAQAP
To operate Collibio, it is recommend that a normal wheel mouse is used, a minimum of 2Mbps internet connection, and one of these four popular web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
This Cheat Sheet provides an outline of the functions and navigation tools of Collibio.
Click on the pathology discipline to access a sample digital slide image with the new Collibio viewer.
- Paediatric Specialist Module: Lung: Left lower lobe biopsy – Meconium aspiration pneumonitis
- Immunohistochemistry Breast Marker Module: Oestrogen Receptor staining
- Technical Module: H&E staining exercise
- Neuropathology Specialist Module: Brain -Tauopathy consistent with progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP)
- Forensic Specialist Module: Brain – Cryptococcal infection
- Malaria Thin film
- Paediatric – Case 1
- Paediatric – Case 2
- Bone Marrow Morphology
- Peripheral Blood Morphology
If you experience any difficulties please leave your comments here. We are happy to assist you with any queries or concerns you may have.